Saturday, August 4, 2012

Subscribe by email

I noticed that a few people have signed up to follow this blog via email. I wasn't even doing that myself, so I tried it and it works really well. Shortly after I publish a new post to the blog, you get an email with the new post(s), complete with pictures and links.

So, instead of making the effort of coming to this blog, you can sit back, relax, and let the blog come to you. I've moved the "Follow By Email" sign up box to the top of the right side column.

Try it. You'll like it. (Ten points to the first person to identify what company used that line in their advertising in the 1970s.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I monitor all comments. As long as there are no personally defamatory statements and/or foul language, I'll post your comment. For this reason, your comment will not appear instantaneously. To comment without registering, choose Name/URL and type a screen name (or your real name if you like) into the Name field. Leave the URL field blank.