Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Representative Randy Hunt continues perfect voting record

State Representative Randy Hunt has maintained his perfect voting record through the end of the legislature's formal sessions.

"My commitment to the 5th Barnstable District residents is to be a visible and open representative, accessible to my constituents, and on the scene in Boston as well as the district," said Rep. Hunt. "The votes of all state representatives are in the public domain and I'm proud to have maintained a perfect voting record during my first term."

See the voting percentages of all of the state representatives by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. I've had the pleasure of meeting you at Scott Brown and local GOP events. Congratulations on your perfect voting record. I turn 18 tomorrow, and have preregistered to vote. You seem like a genuine person and you will have my vote, in this years election. For your reelection campaign, perhaps you could reach out to the newer, younger voters. Believe it or not, there are those eager to be involved in their country's future. Come down to Sandwich High School this year, we would be honored to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy, I am proud to have you as a representative in Boston. You have done much to help the people of the District and it is needed for you to continue to represent us as best you see fit.

    Whomever might have claimed you were part time has to be a dope or at very least dumb.

    ReplyDelete

I monitor all comments. As long as there are no personally defamatory statements and/or foul language, I'll post your comment. For this reason, your comment will not appear instantaneously. To comment without registering, choose Name/URL and type a screen name (or your real name if you like) into the Name field. Leave the URL field blank.