Thursday, September 8, 2011

My takeaway from last night’s Republican debate

Rick Santorum: Me! Me! Me! Call on me!

Jon Huntsman: My podium’s closer to Utah than Brian Williams.

Newt Gingrich: I’d fire everybody. I’d fire myself.

Herman Cain: Nine! Nine! Nine toppings for nine dollars!

Ron Paul: I’m older than Moses. Personal friend, you know.

Michelle Bachman: Puhleez…

Rick Perry: Charles Ponzi was released from prison in 1934. The Social Security Act was signed in 1935. Coincidence?

Mitt Romney: You can read my 59-point plan on the Kindle, in color.


So… Amazon is bringing out a color Kindle? Now that’s something I might be interested in.

Copyright 2011 Randy Hunt

1 comment:

  1. The whole bunch: The eight dwarfs

    ReplyDelete

I monitor all comments. As long as there are no personally defamatory statements and/or foul language, I'll post your comment. For this reason, your comment will not appear instantaneously. To comment without registering, choose Name/URL and type a screen name (or your real name if you like) into the Name field. Leave the URL field blank.