Monday, February 14, 2011

To my Valentine

I could not have accomplished many things in my life without your steadfast support, patience and energy.

You are my sounding board, bringing me back to reality when my imagination carries me away. And, at the same time, you are imaginative when my ideas lack spark and need a clever twist to make them take off.

We work together all day at our CPA practice and then look forward to each other’s company at quitting time.

You never complained when I refused to ask for directions. You bought me a cell phone with a built-in GPS navigator.

You watch after all of the small details that make an event great instead of just okay. We both hate mediocre.

When we agree to go after something, you are there 100%, staying focused while I oscillate between enthusiasm and apprehension.

It is our collective experience that makes our relationship so strong.

You are my wife.

You are my best friend.

You are my lover.

You are my Valentine.

1 comment:

I monitor all comments. As long as there are no personally defamatory statements and/or foul language, I'll post your comment. For this reason, your comment will not appear instantaneously. To comment without registering, choose Name/URL and type a screen name (or your real name if you like) into the Name field. Leave the URL field blank.