Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Guest editorials welcome

Once in a while someone asks about the guest editorials that appear in my blog and why these people get special treatment.

Actually, they do not get special treatment. Those who have had their editorials published here represent 100% of the people who have ever asked me to do this. I have never turned anyone down.

Not to say that I will accept anything for publishing, but I am pretty open to the idea of guest editorials.

This is a place where people can share positions on issues affecting our town and our country. So please accept my invitation to write a piece for the blog. There is no limit on number of words, but keep in mind that you want people to actually read what you write and, until you attain the level of a Tolstoy, briefer is better.

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is that evrything going on at Peter's Pond is a mess. I would like to know the qualifications of everyone in Conservation. Where has the chairman been during all of the Canvasback hearings? Do they remeber that they all took an oath to serve and protect these wetlands and waterways? What happened to that. Maybe it's time for some resignations.

    ReplyDelete

I monitor all comments. As long as there are no personally defamatory statements and/or foul language, I'll post your comment. For this reason, your comment will not appear instantaneously. To comment without registering, choose Name/URL and type a screen name (or your real name if you like) into the Name field. Leave the URL field blank.