Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I can talk better then you

I cut myself shaving this morning. Probably deserved it.

After two hours of Kleenex dangling from my chin, Mary went to buy a styptic pencil. She found, instead, styptic swabs.

Reading the label, I almost fainted when I saw this sentence: Much Better Then A Styptic Pencil

Oh, my. Must be made in China.

Nope.

Good ole USA.

Click here to see the package.

The copyright is 2002.

So, for seven years, they've been selling these styptic swabs with this English language atrocity.

Should I try one? Can they be trusted, these grammar-challenged New Yorkers?

I took a chance.

It worked!

Sometimes, you have to compromise in life to get what you want.

Copyright 2009 Randy Hunt

1 comment:

  1. Man you ar living on the edge Randy!!

    ReplyDelete

I monitor all comments. As long as there are no personally defamatory statements and/or foul language, I'll post your comment. For this reason, your comment will not appear instantaneously. To comment without registering, choose Name/URL and type a screen name (or your real name if you like) into the Name field. Leave the URL field blank.